Chinese Speaking Lawyers in Melbourne & Sydney
Canaan Lawyers is a close-knit team. We value diversity. Most of our people are multilingual and have extensive knowledge of the Asia Pacific Region. Our Chinese speaking lawyers can speak both Cantonese and Mandarin to better assist our clients.
If you know another language, we are always interested in speaking with motivated and capable people who have questions about joining the firm.
Follow the links below or on the left-hand panel for profiles of our people:
Our clients include high net worth individuals, large companies, small and medium sized enterprises. They are in a wide range of industries including retail, professional services, property development and management, hospitality, franchising, finance and education. As well as acting for established enterprises we act for emerging businesses, government officials, community groups; and charitable and non-government organisations.
We strive to develop strong long-term relationships with clients and to provide value to our clients on an ongoing basis. Whether you’re needing representation in court, or something else, our lawyers are ready to assist you.
We thank Canaan Lawyers for their expert advice and professionalism throughout our commercial matters. All legal issues were handled impeccably and effectively. Thank you again for introducing your business network contacts to us.”
As Seen On
Book our 30-minute consultation, Canaan Lawyers are more than happy to assist you!
Claim a 30-minute consultation (RRP: $ 330.00) and a strategy paper (RRP: $660.00) at a discounted rate of $165.00 (GST inclusive).
- Customised Strategy and Proven System: We will customise a strategy for you based on our proven system which we have used to achieve great results for our clients for the past 14 years
- The Vital Key To Achieving Your Desired Outcome As Fast As Possible: This all-important piece of the puzzle is crucial to achieve your desired outcome
- What Never To Do In Your Situation: Any mistakes can have a huge negative impact on your matter and we will show you how to avoid them
- Simple But Practical Steps To Achieve Your Desired Outcomes In Much Less Timeframe: These steps can save you thousands of dollars and cut months off the legal process
- Risk vs Gain Analysis: We will show you how we use our analysis tool to assist our clients to decide whether it is worth the fight
*Initial consultation is chargeable starting from 22 February, 2021.
Get in touch with our court lawyers today
If you have any questions about our lawyers, especially if you need to speak to someone who is fluent in Chinese, please feel free to get in touch with us by calling on 03 9620 0888 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Whether you’re in Melbourne or Sydney or anywhere else in Australia, we’ll be more than happy to assist you.