What personal information do we collect?
To provide you with our services, we may collect personal information from you or a third party for identification purposes.
Common personal information includes:
- General personal information such as your name, contact number, address, email address, your job title, and information on your employer;
- Financial information including your payment information, bank account details, and billing details;
- Information on former engagement;
- Information on parties that have legal proceedings against you; and
- In some circumstances sensitive information will also be collected, sensitive information for instance includes your education and qualifications, membership of professional association, credit reports, health information, and criminal records.
How do we collect your information?
We may collect your information from you directly or indirectly through forms, emails, meetings, interviews, our website and social media channels like Facebook and Wechat.
We may also obtain your information through third parties, for example your current or former employer, your contracting parties, regulatory or credit report agencies, or from any publicly available reports.
If you are applying for a job wit us, we may obtain information from third parties including but not limited to universities, recruitment agents and regulatory bodies.
How we store and protect your personal information?
We keep your personal information in hard-copy and electronic form. We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect the security of your personal information. Our personnel are strictly restricted to disclose and are bound to keep your personal information secure and confidential, we also restrict physical access to our office to protect personal information in hard-copy form. We also employ secured databases and IT systems, with regular audit and data integrity checks.
How we use your personal information?
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To communicate, build and maintain our relationships with you;
- To provide you with our products or services;
- To conduct, monitor and analyse our business and internal operations;
- To analyse, improve, market and promote our products or services;
- To help use manage, develop and enhance our services, including our websites and social media platforms;
- To comply with our legal obligations;
- For recruitment purposes; and
- For any other purposes which you consent to or which are required or authorised by law.
Disclosure with third party.
We may disclose your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- To individuals and entities who assist us in providing our services for example database and software providers, barristers, translators and interpreters, and debt collectors;
- For law enforcement purpose, we may share your personal information with courts, law enforcement authorities, regulators, attorneys or other parties in the process of a claim or a confidential alternative dispute resolution process; and
- Otherwise when we are required or authorised by law;
Our website and Cookies.
Accessing or updating your personal information.
You may seek access to and make correction to the personal information we hold about you by contacting us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. For the protection of your privacy, we will contact you to verify your identity before we provide you with any information or make any amendments.
Enquiry or complaint.
If you would like to make an enquiry or complaint about any privacy related issue, please send us an email to
email@example.com or write to us:
Level 14, 303 Collins Street
Melbourne VIC 3000